14 Sept 2015

Just leather

Hi my lovelies! For you today I have a lots of leather. What I mean by this, well you're about to find out. 
Firstly let's talk about this dress... It's from Ines Atelier and it made from real leather. The thing about him it's because it scalps the silhouette, literally. Don't you think? 

The second leather news I wanted to share with you are about this new bag brand I fall in love with. It comes from Portugal, it was born two years ago and by me makes must have bags. This brand name is Ellen Viscius I'll leave more info bellow this post so you can view and explore their Autumn collection. And btw this bags match this outfit pretty much, won't you agree?

Xoxo. 






I was wearing:
Ines Atelier dress,
Christian Louboutin stilettos,
Miu Miu sunnies,
I would match this dress with this Ellen Vicius bag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised... More about Ellen Vicius Autumn collection:

Ellen Vicius is synonymous with quality and is thus notoriously differentiated from other brands. Each product is a work of art, designed by craftsmen with over thirty years of experience, specialized and extensive know-how. The goal of Ellen Vicius design team is to create models with appropriate timeless design at any time, thus allowing each part to be eternal and precious.

 For this winter, Ellen Vicius creators are creating a collection that ensures that no one can be indifferent. It will be surprising and exciting.

This brand was created taking into account all certain women with good taste, cosmopolitan and entrepreneurial. All items Ellen Vicius are environmentally friendly and in creating timeless style, glamor and elegance.

 Skin 100% Natural All skins are selected from the best sources and subjected to rigorous quality tests in accordance with all international standards of animal welfare and protected species. In the process of coloring the skins are used only vegetable products and of natural origin, to ensure that each piece Ellen Vicius is made with strict environmental care.



***
Thanks for coming by lovelies. Feel free to contact me any time at amolusso@yahoo.com if you want to ask me something. I'll always answer your questions.

 *comments on blog are disabled
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...